Thursday, January 6, 2011

What I watch on TV

I don't watch all that much TV, but these are the current shows that I do watch. 
  • Foxnews:  This is my default channel.  I watch or listen to it every day. 
  • Football.  I love football, and if there is any random NFL game on I'll watch it.
  • Deadliest Catch:  I'm surprised it hasn't gotten old yet after six seasons, but I still find crab fishing interesting.
  • Deadliest Warrior:  This show pits historical warriors in hypothetical match-ups.  The methods they use and the results they come up frustrate the heck out of me, but I watch anyways.  
  • Pawn Stars:  There is no end to the cool stuff that gets brought into their shop.
  • Swamp People:  A new show on History Channel about alligator hunting, it's the hillbilly version of Deadliest Catch.  
  • Man V. Food:  This show plays on my love of big food and America.  
  • Ghost Adventures:  These idiots crack me up. 
  • Gold Rush:  There's only been a few episodes of this, but there will be seven more on the next seven Friday nights.  Basically, a group of guys sold their businesses, combined their resources, bought a claim in Alaska with the intention of mining for gold.  Risky stuff, and only one of them seems to have a clue what he's doing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment