Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Places I've Hiked or Backpacked

It's January 12.  It's snowing.  So I've compiled a list of places I have hiked or backpacked, and because I like to rank things, I ranked them from first to worst.

1.  Zion National Park, UT

2.  Bryce Canyon National Park, UT 

3.  Arches National Park, UT

4.  Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, MI

5.  Canyonlands National Park, UT

6.  Grand Canyon National Park, AZ

7.  Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, MI

8.  Shenandoah National Park, VA

9.  West Canada Lakes Wilderness, NY

10.  Dolly Sods Wilderness, WV

11.  Red River Gorge, KY

12.  Letchworth State Park, NY

13.  Otter Creek Wilderness, WV

14.  Old Logger's Path, PA

15.  Hocking Hills, OH

16.  Cuyahoga Valley National Park, OH

17.  Shawnee State Forest, OH

18.  Mohican State Forest, OH

19.  Wayne National Forest, OH

20.  Zaleski State Forest, OH

No comments:

Post a Comment